Skip to main content
- At the time of first use, Sajdah will be in “shipping mode”. In order to exit “shipping mode”, connect the adaptor that is provided with Sajdah.
- Once the pairing image (refer below) is shown, launch the Sajdah App.
- In the Sajdah App, go to Settings and select Add a new Sajdah.
- Provide permission to use Bluetooth and wait for the app to find your Sajdah.
- When your Sajdah is found, select Yes to pair with it.
- If the connection is successful, you will be asked input the device name.
- The device name should be 8 characters or less. This name will also reflect in your phone's Bluetooth settings.
- Wait for your Sajdah device to complete the pairing process from its side. When the process is complete, Sajdah will display the following image.